K9 FullFlex™ canine joint relief – 100% Guaranteed!
We are so certain your dog will be helped by K9 FullFlex™ we proudly offer you our Unconditional Risk-Free 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you are not 100% satisfied with this product for any reason, we will gladly refund your purchase with no questions asked.
What makes K9 FullFlex™ the best joint care product available today? Just as with humans, the wear and tear of age is the leading cause of a dog’s joint and mobility problems. Modern science has given us insights into the actual processes of joint deterioration, which has allowed us to formulate the multiple mechanisms of action found in K9 FullFlex™. It is this multiple approach to the problem that leads to quick and profound relief for your dog and puts K9 FullFlex™ head and shoulders above anything else in the marketplace.
This guarantees your dog will get immediate and long lasting relief from the joint discomfort associated with aging and arthritis, as well as providing the building blocks to allow the rebuilding and repairing of the joint deterioration over the long term. Our research indicates that more than 90% of dogs using K9 FullFlex™ will see a dramatic improvement within the first 5 to7 days of use! You will be able to see very quickly that your dog is moving easier, running and jumping like a puppy, and is more comfortable and happier in general! Finally there is something we can do to help our aging friends live a better life – K9 FullFlex™ !
• Hydrolyzed Shell Membrane Proteins (HSM) – If there is one “Magic Ingredient” in K9 FullFlex™ that really makes it superior to all other joint product, this is it! Hydrolyzed Shell Membrane is made from that thin rubbery layer found just inside egg shells. By hydrolyzing this protein layer, it becomes water soluble and fully bioavailable. The hydrolyzed shell membrane proteins contain some amazing properties when it comes to joint health.
• HSM is one of the most important but expensive ingredients available today. This limits it use in most other dog joint care products. It is the inclusion of HSM that determines the price of K9 FullFlex™, but it is one of the main ingredients that makes K9 FullFlex™ really stand out above all other joint products today. Isn’t your dog worth it? With fully 100 mg of HSM in every wafer, you can expect to see results almost immediately, and then better long term joint health with continued use.
• Transforming growth factor-β – This is the growth factor responsible for the formation of healthy bones and joints in developing embryos, and it plays a crucial role in joint repair, allowing rebuilding of the joint and the formation (growth) of new joint surfaces.
• Desmosine and isodesmosine – are the two peptides that are responsible for elastin’s elastic or “rubbery” properties, that make a MAJOR difference in the joint’s ability to compress and rebound without pain or bone-on-bone contact.
• Collagen – a fibrous protein critical to cartilage, connective tissue and skin health. Collagen gives cartilage its strength and elasticity.
• Elastin – a protein critical to skin, cardiovascular, cartilage, and spinal column health. As its name implies, elastin gives tissue the elastic tension and ability to resume its shape after stretching.
• Hyaluronic Acid, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and other Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) are polysaccharides that are vital structural components of connective tissue, interstitial fluids and skeletal structures. GAG molecules characteristically offer high viscosity and low compressibility which are essential to the highly viscous fluids found in joint spaces that act as shock absorbers and protect the bone surfaces from jarring together under impact. This is particularly important for easing the everyday aches and pains associated with aging.
• K9 Immunity™ - This is a patented immune enhancing ingredient that speeds the repair and rebuilding process, and helps the body to mount a defense against the further wear and tear of aging joints.
• APS-40™ Immune Protein Blend – Improves the absorption of the immune activating ingredients and assists in immune mediated joint protection.
• Green Lipped Mussel concentrate from New Zealand - contains unique Omega-3 polyunsaturated Fatty Acids found nowhere else in nature, which research has shown to decrease the inflammation and joint discomfort associated with arthritis and aging.
• Organic Nano-Calcium Gluconate Complex – Is organic calcium in a form that is 1/5 the size of red blood cells facilitating immediate absorption and transport right to the injured and aging joints. This goes directly to the source of the problem and helps rebuild the deteriorated joint in the fastest possible manner.
• Boswellia extract - A natural NSAID pain relieving compound that works on the same receptors as morphine – which provides the greatest immediate and long term pain relief of any known compound. And it is completely safe!
• Dicalcium phosphate - Derived from beef bones, this is the main ingredient of all bone structure. It provides the raw material that dogs need to repair worn and damaged joints and increased bone strength.
• Stearic Acid - This is a naturally occurring saturated fatty acid from Beef Fat that acts as a lubricant - increasing joint comfort.
“This is my second order of K-9 Fullflex. My 12 year old 130 lb. dog went from winching and whining every-time she moved to leaping around like a puppy in less than 30 days. I went from a fear of putting my dog down to smile of joy seeing her happy again. This is a close to a miracle drug as I have ever seen, human or dog!”
“Delivery time is very fast. The Canine Full Flex has been very helpful for my dogs with joint issues. I have recommended it to my dog owning friends.”
- Wain P
“I have ordered from you before and continue to do so because your product really works. Annie is a large breed, 14 year old dog. She had TPLO surgery when she was 7 and has a stiffness and weekness in her leg and hip. She also had a back injury 3 years ago. At one point I stopped using Full Flex because she was on so many other meds. There was a huge difference in her mobility when I started giving it to her again. Annie and I both thank you.”